STATE OF CLAD
Goods Returns Policy
NZ Brick Distributors Partnership Limited accepts returns of saleable product* from Customers on the following basis:
- Credit will be passed for saleable product, returned in the same condition as supplied.
- NZ Brick Distributors Partnership Limited can arrange pick up from metropolitan areas. If NZ Brick Distributors Partnership Limited arranges the freight, the Customer will be credited the invoices value of the product returned less a 25%handling fee plus the actual return freight cost to the NZ Brick Distributors Partnership Limited Depot.
- For returns where the customer arranges freight, the credit is the invoiced value of the product returned less a 25% handling fee.
- No credits will be processed for indent or special order products
- No credits will be processed for product that was estimated by NZ Brick Distributors from plans supplied, but was consequently removed in updated plans or site changes made without NZ Brick Distributors being advised and completing an updated estimate before goods have been either ordered from the manufacturer or delivered to site.
- All product must be returned in a re-saleable condition, in original packaging, free from damage, and packaging must be unsoiled by dirt, moisture or other contaminants.
- Should any product be found to be in an un-saleable condition in the opinion of NZ Brick Distributors no credit will be processed and actual freight charges will still apply. Disposal fees, if any, will be charged.
- NZ Brick Distributors will not accept any products for return that have been on site for longer than three months from date of invoice.
- Product must be returned to the yard of purchase.
- Product needs to be neatly stacked on a pallet and accessible by hiab.
- Additional charges will apply if the transport operator is required to wait, or product is not in a suitable condition for transport.